Sunday 29 September 2013

Download CS Exam Time Table/Date Sheet 2013: I

nstitute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has been published the Company Secretaries exam time table 2013, CS Exam will be held in the month of December 2013.


CS candidates can download the CS time table schedule Dec 2013 from the official website also.
Dear Applicants, you will get on this web portal all the appropriate information about ICSI Exam Scheduled 2013 by resultsaifi.blogspot.in team.
Below provide the CS December Exam Time Table & Date sheet 2013
ICSI issued a notice for CS exam date sheet dec 2013. Candidates can also download the PDF file through the official website of the ICSI that is:www.icsi.edu.


Exam Date
Professional programme
Executive Courses Under New Syllabus
Executive Courses Under Old Syllabus
20th December
Company Secretarial Practice (Module–I)
Company Law(Module-I)
General & Commercial Laws (Module-I)
21st December
Drafting, Appearances & Pleadings (Module-I)
Cost & Management Accounting(Module-I)
Company Accounts, Cost & Management Accounting(Module-I)
23rd December
Financial, Treasury & Forex Management (Module-II)
Economic & Commercial Laws (Module-I)
Tax Laws (Module-I)
24th December
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency(Module-II)
Tax Laws & Practice(Module-I)
Company Law (Module-II)
26th December
Strategic Management, Alliances & International Trade (Module-III)
Company Accounts & Auditing Practices (Module-II)
Economic & Labour Laws (Module-II)
27th December
Advanced Tax Laws & Practice (Module-III)
Capital Markets & Securities Laws (Module-II)
Securities Laws & Compliances (Module-II)
28th December
Due Diligence & Corporate Compliance (Module-IV)
Industrial, Labour & General Laws(Module-II)
29th December
Governance, Business Ethics & Sustainability (Module-IV)

Officially CS exam schedule must visit This Notification 

No comments:

Post a Comment